[Hpn] NH affordable housing editorial - Your opinion? FWD

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 21:18:15 -0400

 Unclescam...
 No I believe that most of the people that are going to be in the street on
september 22, are non voters but I wish they were voters because they need
to know who is helping them into the desperate times they will see!
The one who will benefit from her demise is Gordon Humphrey, and Unclescam
the two parties really are only a name basically the difference is not that
noticeable... I feel that I would need to vote for Gordon Humphrey because
he is willing to listen and learn from us advocates once the politicians
stop listening to their constutients "us" then we have to kick them to the
curb.
She ignored the pleas of her people and soon to be homeless in Franklin and
she must go !I have voted twice for her and I made two mistakes I am sorry!
No she is running against About three republicans and two democrats.
I believe that Humphrey will win the nod for Governor if he commits to
building more houses and meets with the advocates like he has been he has
made himself accessible I even gave him a NHHomeless hat which he
accepted,,He wants to learn about disability rights and human rights as well
as homeless persons rights to housing!
A Brother
Bill
William Charles Tinker