[Hpn] Need some Hpn education

Graeme Bacque graeme2@funcow.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:09:44 -0400

--=====================_7994903==_.ALT

At 04:55 AM 9/12/00 -0700, Lucinda Houston wrote:

>I am still somewhat of a "computer idiot".  I need to know, in terms I can
>clearly (hopefully) understand whether I should click on reply to author,
>or reply to all, when sending messages concerning Hpn.. and the
>homeless.  I have tried using both.  The last message I sent out, clicking
>on "reply to all" was rejected because of one bad email address, or so my
>error message indicated.
>This question is regarding comments I send in response to (Hpn) articles
>I've read.
>I would appreciate any help you can give me on the matter.

Click on 'reply to all' then remove  the author's e-mail address from the
'To:'  line but leave the HPN address.  This will make sure your reply goes
to the whole list.

Graeme <graeme2@funcow.com>
http://bacque.graeme.tripod.com

At 04:55 AM 9/12/00 -0700, Lucinda Houston wrote:

I am still somewhat of a "computer idiot".  I need to know, in terms I can clearly (hopefully) understand whether I should click on reply to author, or reply to all, when sending messages concerning Hpn.. and the homeless.  I have tried using both.  The last message I sent out, clicking on "reply to all" was rejected because of one bad email address, or so my error message indicated.
This question is regarding comments I send in response to (Hpn) articles I've read.
I would appreciate any help you can give me on the matter.

Click on 'reply to all' then remove  the author's e-mail address from the 'To:'  line but leave the HPN address.  This will make sure your reply goes to the whole list.