[Hpn] NH affordable housing editorial - Your opinion? FWD

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:43:02 -0400

ey bill a question. is it a shortage of housing or a deal on "affordable"
housing ? on shaheen it behooves me to mention that the guy before her was much
worse, and if you let those republican greed heads in again it will get much
worse. i'd bet the franklin folks are republicans, n'est pas ? isn't her
opponent sununu's kid?