[Hpn] NH affordable housing editorial - Your opinion? FWD

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:57:38 -0400

Tom,and Groups!
We are in need of 25,000 units of  housing all over this state including
elderly and disabled housing we are really lacking ..we are falling behind
at about 5,000 units a year.
Governor Shaheen has only done this last gasp type measure as she is going
down for the 3rd time.
I had her on my NHHomeless egroups for over 6 months and she never did a
thing to correct the housing shortages or the homeless problems..If anything
she has been severely uncaring untill last Friday September 8,th when she
had her office call my home twice in regards to the article I sent to the
Concord Monitor newspaper,we the activists and advocates tried to tell her
we represent about 2,000 readers and that we are concerned about each others
lives because we do live in this state and we do converse by e-mail and
sometimes we have some followers whom agree with our issues.Also there are
about 220,000 disabled persons in NH and 7000-8000 homeless people out there
if we all voted one way perhaps the politicians would listen more often!??
Well lets see what happens tomorrow on voting day September 12, 2000
remember our votes count.......... vote with your conscience not the
fabrications and political propaganda you have been fed!
In my mind and in my best voting demeanor I can not make a 3rd mistake
.....Jeanne Shaheen's gubernatorial run is over!
A Brother In Peace and in Strife
Bill
William Charles Tinker
25 Granite Street