[Hpn] Need some Hpn education

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 04:55:14 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C01C75.A3A932A0

I am still somewhat of a "computer idiot".  I need to know, in terms I =
can clearly (hopefully) understand whether I should click on reply to =
author, or reply to all, when sending messages concerning Hpn.. and the =
homeless.  I have tried using both.  The last message I sent out, =
clicking on "reply to all" was rejected because of one bad email =
address, or so my error message indicated.
This question is regarding comments I send in response to (Hpn) articles =
I've read.
I would appreciate any help you can give me on the matter.

------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C01C75.A3A932A0

I am still somewhat of a = "computer=20 idiot".  I need to know, in terms I can clearly (hopefully) = understand=20 whether I should click on reply to author, or reply to all, when sending = messages concerning Hpn.. and the homeless.  I have tried using = both. =20 The last message I sent out, clicking on "reply to all" was = rejected=20 because of one bad email address, or so my error message = indicated.
This question is regarding comments = I send in=20 response to (Hpn) articles I've read.
I would appreciate any help you can = give me on=20 the matter.
------=_NextPart_000_003C_01C01C75.A3A932A0--