[Hpn] Re: 13th Annual Hunger and Homelessness Conference!

Harmony Foster Kieding fosterharmony@savethisplanet.com
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:15:36 -0700

                                                    Harmony Kieding
                                                  Ovre Lang Gate 51
                                                  Tonsberg, Norway
                                                       3110

National Student Campaign Against Hunger and Homelessness
3435 Wilshire Blvd.  Suite 380
Los Angeles, CA  90010
nscah@aol.com  www.nscahh.org
800 NO HUNGR, 213-251-3690
fax 213-251-3699

Greetings;

I am an American (formerly homeless in the US) who is now in Norway with my
husband. I am an advocate for homeless issues.
I have a question or two after reading your announcement. Given the fact that
there are registration fees involved for this conference (which 99% of hungry
and homeless people would be unable to pay), will there be a chance for the
hungry and homeless to share their experiences, insights, and suggestions?
For example, will those of us with internet access be able to have a common
place to send our emails, etc, and have them read at the conference?
(and here, I also wonder if perhaps a webcam connection couldn't be set up at
a homeless shelter or some other supportive place for real-time communication)

I did read that you have a "Faces of the Homeless" panel- could you please give
me a bit more information about it?

Sincerely yours,
Harmony Kieding

Harmony's HomePage