[Hpn] THE LOOP : The Olympic guests from Hell A "balanced" war upon drugs.?

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sun, 03 Sep 2000 00:59:59 -0400

well roger
   this drug  war is just as wrong on "hard" drugs as on "soft" drugs.
what the hell are we doing advocating a war on our children and our
selves. legalize drugs and take the obscene profits out of it. what i
put into my body is my decision. our bodies ourselves. don't kill me for
my illegal smile.
  i believe it was clintons brother, roger, not bill, with the big nose.