[Hpn] Thank You All.

Mark Watson preachur@CrUsThAvEn.every1.net
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 12:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all for being here.
 I know that many of my stories contain elements that it's considered taboo to talk about. Some of it is offensive. I admit that a good portion of the time I should have been fighting the system, I was actually helping it by staying fucked up all the time. It's easier to justify getting rid of the drunk, addicted homeless. BUT WAIT! I spent at least 5 years on the streets sober...The persecution was worse then. I understand being on the streets because you have no other options. I lived that for 12 years. Now I want to take another stab at changing things for the better. If you find my experiences too offensive, please, don't read my posts. Once again, thank you.