[Hpn] RE:Tent City, Feed shut down in Dayton Ohio

Mark Watson preachur@CrUsThAvEn.every1.net
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 11:14:37 -0700 (PDT)

What about Boulder, Colo....no sleeping or camping outside in Boulder County. Tempe, AZ is the same way, as is Santa Cruz, Cali. and many other places. IT'S ALL UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!! Many people are homeless because their beliefs do not include capitalism and greed. The persecution of the poor and homeless must end. Abraham Lincoln would have led the revolution, if he were alive.

--- Stephen Twig Meeks <s_meeks99@yahoo.com>