[Hpn] MACRO SOCIETY OPENS

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 06:58:36 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C013E2.0D246700

Macro Society is a non-profit community organization designed to help =
children, families, and other members of the community.

Our primary service is providing professional short hair cuts and low =
cost medication for treating head lice.  Secondary services include =
workshops on home repair, maintenance, and cleaning.  Extended services =
will be "Movie Night", held once a month, and craft activities for both =
children and adults.

We are located at 48375 E. 1st, Oakridge, Oregon.  Phone (541) 782-5728. =
 Email millenniumprojects@macro-society.com.  Web =
http://www.macro-society.com.   Mailing address: P.O. Box 335, Oakridge, =
OR 97463.

Funding for program relies on community and participant contributions.

------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C013E2.0D246700

Macro Society is a non-profit = community=20 organization designed to help children, families, and other members of = the=20 community.

Our primary service is providing = professional=20 short hair cuts and low cost medication for treating head lice.  = Secondary=20 services include workshops on home repair, maintenance, and = cleaning. =20 Extended services will be "Movie Night", held once a month, = and craft=20 activities for both children and adults.

We are located at 48375 E. 1st, Oakridge, = Oregon.  Phone=20 (541) 782-5728.  Email millenniumprojects@m= acro-society.com. =20 Web http://www.macro-society.com.&n= bsp; =20 Mailing address: P.O. Box 335, Oakridge, OR 97463.

Funding for program relies on community and = participant=20 contributions.
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C013E2.0D246700--