[Hpn] The Stone of Scone

g44hanson@hotmail.com g44hanson@hotmail.com
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 11:43:19 -0800 (PST)

Did you know that there are 2 Coronation Chairs in Britain, that
are used for the Coronation of a King or Queen of England?

One is used for the public coronation and the other is private.
The Coronation Chair for the private Coronation has under it,
what is called The STONE OF SCONE.  It is also called the
Coronation Stone.

The Bible shows the origin of this Coronation Stone.  If you
would like to know more about the importance of this Stone, go
to the Commentary section of our web-site:
 http://www.zetetic-institute.bigstep.com

I hope you enjoy this bit of Bible history.

gary hanson

Visit our site here:
http://www.zetetic-institute.bigstep.com/

If at any time you'e like to be removed from our mailing list,
please go to this web page to unsubscribe: