[Hpn] San Francisco's "Revised" Homeless Plan criticized by Coalition fw

William Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:34:09 -0500

 I am walking right in your shadow on this one, we need to every single
 activist, advocate and member of our on line discussion groups to push one
 plan to all the politicians and in newspapers and let them know we are sick
 of recounting votes, lets do clear up the homeless socialogical dilemma
now!

 Do not accept no for an answer!

 Anyone else willing to e-slam a few politicians?

 A Brother In The Struggle
 Bill

 "These plans are a drop in the bucket-type responses to homelessness,"said
 Paul Boden of the Coalition on Homelessness. "This is five years into this
 frigging administration. For those of us who have been on the front lines,
 this is very disappointing."