[Hpn] Fwd: November 22 - National Housing Strategy Day of Action - UPDATED INFO INFO

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:01:07 +0000

General
Hi guys,
  Here is an update on the event tomorrow at Nathan Phillips Square. Hope
some of you can come, although I understand it could be hard for my friends
in the States. If you can't come, please send us good thoughts. Thanks.
Bonnie