[Hpn] Play Hobson's Choice Online:The Game You Just Can't Leave

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:13:28 0

Morgan can you check that URL on hobson's choice? Two different systems tell me they can't find the DNS maybe real change has a differentIP now?
I'd like to see this -jos