[Hpn] by the way you all...

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:10:32 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C051B4.BFF15040

Been nursing a sick family the past week and a half or so.  Naughty bugs =
and viruses have let loose in the community, spreading hacking coughs, =
vomiting, and diarrhea to the finest of people of all ages and sex.
Also been busily working on home projects, cleaning, organizing, =
catching up on projects, and getting new fan blade for vacuum cleaner, =
new solution for steam cleaner so's I can get these carpets freshly =
renewed for the holidays.
I've had my own share of sickness though it hasn't been near as bad as =
what others, including members of my own family have had.
I've had it bad enough though.  I was in bed by 7:30 yesterday and my =
brain not functioning too well.
I felt like I was going to have to fire myself at work a few days ago =
because I couldn't remember or retain the simplest of things.  A person =
could tell me they wanted bbq for their nuggets and half a minute later =
I'd be asking "was that sweet and sour you said you wanted?"  I noted =
several instances of absense of memory that day.  I only forgot =
customers a few times.  (Going on to other orders as we do while =
waiting). =20
Thank God people around me have been sharing similar stories about =
themselves lately or else I don't know what I'd do with myself.  (Give =
up?)
Though I closed down shop due to the lack of resources (home first) the =
other two directors of the required "three" seem to think there is yet =
potential and possibility.  One of them brought some info to me that =
might save and rescue, the other still holding onto the shop and hope =
though, she says, she might have to let go in another month or so =
herself.  I'm satisfied rethinking for now, and spending the time =
reflecting and renewing. =20
Meantime, Esther and I have agreed on a project.  We hope to have it =
completed by Christmas.

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C051B4.BFF15040

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2314.1000" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Been nursing a sick family the past week and a half =
or=20
so.&nbsp; Naughty bugs and viruses have let loose in the community, =
spreading=20
hacking coughs, vomiting, and diarrhea to the finest of people of all =
ages and=20
sex.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Also been busily working on home projects, cleaning, =

organizing, catching up on projects, and getting new fan blade for =
vacuum=20
cleaner, new solution for steam cleaner so's I can get=20
these&nbsp;carpets&nbsp;freshly renewed for the holidays.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I've had my own share of sickness though it hasn't =
been near=20
as bad as what others, including members of my own family have =
had.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I've had it bad enough though.&nbsp; I was in bed by =
7:30=20
yesterday and my brain not functioning too well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I felt like I was going to have to fire myself at =
work a few=20
days ago because I couldn't remember or retain the simplest of =
things.&nbsp; A=20
person could tell me they wanted bbq for their nuggets and half a minute =
later=20
I'd be asking "was that sweet and sour you said you wanted?"&nbsp; I =
noted=20
several instances of absense of memory that day.&nbsp; I only forgot =
customers a=20
few times.&nbsp; (Going on to other orders as we do while =
waiting).&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thank God people around me have been sharing similar =
stories=20
about themselves lately or else I don't know what I'd do with =
myself.&nbsp;=20
(Give up?)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Though I closed down shop due to the lack of =
resources (home=20
first) the other two directors of the required "three" seem to think =
there is=20
yet potential and possibility.&nbsp; One of them brought some info to me =
that=20
might save and rescue, the other still holding onto the shop and hope =
though,=20
she says, she might have to let go in another month or so herself.&nbsp; =
I'm=20
satisfied rethinking for now, and spending the time reflecting and=20
renewing.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Meantime, Esther and I have agreed on a =
project.&nbsp; We hope=20
to have it completed by Christmas.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0044_01C051B4.BFF15040--