[Hpn] URL;A Terrible Thing to Waste:New Times Los Angeles;11/16/2000

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@hotmail.com
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 12:06:33 EST

Hello,

The below article came to my attention via a lengthy Support Coalition
International (SCI) Dendrite Human Rights Alert. Instead of forwarding all
on that to you, below is the URL in case you want to go directly to this
"Must Read" article.

In addition, I have listed the contact information for the publication which
the article is featured in as well as information about SCI & Dendrites --
FYI.

Morgan

-------Forwarded FYI-------

Week of November 16, 2000
New Times Los Angeles
[California]
A Terrible Thing to Waste:
This boy has taken psychiatric drugs for years while in L.A. County's care.
His family and some doctors say he's become a zombie:

http://www.newtimesla.com/issues/2000-11-16/feature.html/page1.html

~~~Hosted at:

New Times Los Angeles:

http://www.newtimesla.com/

Contact Information:

Editorial Fax: (310) 478-9873

E-mail us at editor@newtimesla.com

New Times mailing address:

New Times Los Angeles
1950 Sawtelle Blvd., Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA 90025

~~~~~~~FYI about SCI & Dendrites:

For more about Support Coalition International (SCI), go to:

http://www.mindfreedom.org/

SCI E-mail address: office@mindfreedom.org

Dendrite: Human Rights Alerts:

"These are currently active and inactive human rights
alerts, which we call "DENDRITES." These are Support
Coalition's human rights alerts about psychiatry
broadcast on the Internet."

To sign up online at the SCI Web site to receive the free SCI action alerts
about human rights in the "mental health system", go to:

http://www.mindfreedom.org/Participate/alerts.html

or, e-mail to:

listproc@efn.org

--In the body of your message -- not your subject line -- simply send this
two-word message:
      subscribe dendrite

-------End of forward-------

Morgan <morganbrown@hotmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA

PS  If you have not been there either before or recently,
make sure to visit Sundog Stories: http://www.sundogstories.net