[Hpn] Re: Can anyone in California give Ryan a hand up?

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 17:11:08 -0500

Ryan,and advocates!
So you want tips on how to survive in any city or in the one your at?
Actually you will need to ask around about soup kitchens, because usually
there are some where you can eat one good hot meal a day,I still go to them
to keep in touch with friends and other homeless persons !
Have you inquired of any body thats out there roughing it  where to get a
meal,and lodging?
I found that a lot of shelters had too many breakable rules so I never was
inside that much ..Hahaha!
But Chance Martin is from San Francisco Coalition and he is a good man to
learn from as he works in their shelter and is very intelligent and street
smart! There are also other homeless discussion groups that you may be able
to connect with in your area Ruben Botello is from California!
You will make it, lose that guilty feeling because its not a crime to be
displaced it is to discriminate against people whom are poor and trying to
survive!
You sound like you know what you need to do you only need contacts correct?
A Brother In Peace And In Strife
Bill
Please feel free to post to NHHomeless@egroups.com