[Hpn] Editorial/Article URL's;Homeless Vigil:Burlington VT;City Hall;12/14/2000

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@hotmail.com
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:38:39 EST

Recently published editorial & article -- FYI:

Burlington Free Press
[Vermont]
Monday, November 13, 2000
* Vermont local news section
Fire apparently started by homeless:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/local/monday/1000h.htm

Burlington Free Press
[Vermont]
Tuesday, November 14, 2000
* Editorial
Another alarm:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/editorial/tuesday/2000h.htm

~~~Hosted at:

Burlington Free Press
[Vermont]:

http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/

* Note: These URL's will only be good for a one week period from the day the
pieces listed above were originally published

~~~Alarmed?!:

To send Letters to the Editor, e-mail:

Letters to the editor: letters@bfp.burlingtonfreepress.com

or, to send comments to the BFP editorial staff:

Stephen Kiernan, editorial page editor:

skiernan@bfp.burlingtonfreepress.com

Molly Walsh, editorial writer:

mwalsh@bfp.burlingtonfreepress.com

~~~Related information:

To read an article about Rita Markley, go to:

Seven Days
[Vermont Weekly]
December 8, 1999
Homing Instinct:
Streetwise and shelter savvy,
Rita Markley stays the course
to end homelessness in Vermont

http://www.cotsonline.org/profile.html

Rita Markley, COTS Director, e-mail:

cots@together.net

~~~Call to action:

What: Homeless Vigil

Where: Burlington Vermont; City Hall

When: Thursday, December 14, 2000

For more information and for updates
regarding the homeless vigil, go to:

Committee On Temporary Shelter (COTS) -- Burlington, VT:

http://www.cotsonline.org/

-- Note: COTS will have something about the vigil posted on its website
eventually

City of Burlington, VT Official Web site:

http://www.burlingtonvt.together.com/

Greater Burlington VT Area Map:

http://www.bluemap.com/Pages/pages/bmap.htm

Downtown Burlington VT Map:

http://www.bluemap.com/Pages/pages/dmap.htm

City Hall Park Area zoomed-in Map:

http://www.bluemap.com/Pages/pages/d3e_4h.htm

~~~Coming up! COTS November 27th - December 7th phonathon, to raise $100,000
for the homeless:

http://www.cotsonline.org/calendar.html

~~~Plus:

For more information about how to help, call COTS at
802-864-7402, extension 104, or email: cots@together.net

or find out at,

How to Help: You can make a difference!:

http://www.cotsonline.org/help.html

-- or volunteer on-line:

http://www.cotsonline.org/helpform.html

~~~Forwarded message -- FYI:

On: Friday, October 27, 2000 at 17:45:46 -0400