[Hpn] Re: posting on 12 homeless campers posted by Tom.

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 16:29:45 -0500

so who would be responsible for the mess these unfortunates live in?
what are these "squatters rights" ? i expect if caught to be tossed out.

arrested only if i refuse/give em shit.
how do i proove it's my stuff ?
discrimination ?
supervisors turn into dictators and i'd find some other squat. you think

a fellow bum is any better than a sal army worker when it comes to
running my life?
and again  crimes are crimes. whether i hate you or not  assault and
murder
have only ignorance at there core. this callin in more adjectives on
crime is
divide and conquer tactics. don't buy into the game.
scam