[Hpn] Fw: LEONARD PELTIER: EXTREMELY URGENT ACTION

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:38:40 -0800 (PST)

> Sent: Saturday, November 11, 2000 5:56 PM
> Subject: san: LEONARD PELTIER: EXTREMELY URGENT
> ACTION
>

>Though I do not support the execution of falsely
accused persons or those that meet the criteria of
incapable people, nor am I a supporter of president
elect. This can politically snowball on us as yet
another excuse under the Bush - Gore fight. The
Siamese twins had their day, let the rules prevail for
that day.

I wish for democracy to work, there are issues that we
all disagree with upon president elect and have as of
yet to surface as part of the liability of the  free
press have refused to do their work. Unless Clinton
has a real good cause that we can stand behind him on
he sadly must remain impartial to the outcome.
Personally I think he dose we must view all the
possibilities.