[Hpn] Re: posting on 12 homeless campers posted by Tom.

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 12:18:52 -0800 (PST)

We have repeatedly have had the courts find that due
process is not served when a homeless persons camp is
destroyed by Police, until after the fact of repeated
warning.  By similar theory of eminent domain and
squatters rights under the law the said criminal
trespassers have the right to there personal property
under the constitution of the United States. However
they may be charged with the cleanup of the site, and
may suffer other pending accusations of arson, litter
and chemical abuse.

Such accusations and treatment are frequent causing
heightened discrimination among the homeless and
community as a whole. Thus bringing my feeling to
offer camp grounds to the homeless under the
supervision of the homeless as intercessor s for the
communities in which they live. Such supervisors could
make up a workable task force for the social services
and police, protecting the members of these camps from
outside harmful forces.  Homeless discrimination hate
crimes is one of the largest killers of the 60 plus
homeless people that died in Austin last year.

I welcome comments!