[Hpn] Churches need open doors to homeless because its the brotherly thing to do!

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 08:56:30 -0500

 Our church has been letting homeless and others a place to stay especially
 on these cold nights!
 They are attempting to put togather a place that could house about 20
persons
 both male and female and feed them as well!Of course Franklin New Hampshire
 is not a very poor person orientated city as we still have world wide
 boycotts against this city, I believe because of their reckless abandonment
of  37 of its citizens!
 We do have a food closet serving people in need on a monthly basis our
 church the New Covenant Fellowship newcovenantfel@aol.com  1-603-934-1925
is
 trying to become a good shepards to the needy.
 I hope whom ever becomes our next president will at least listen and accept
 suggestions from homeless and former homeless advocates!
Any suggestions on where we might find a building that is fixable to
appropriate and use for youth out reach and to feed and give lodging to
displaced and persons just passing through?
 A Brother In The Struggle
 Bill
 William Charles Tinker
 Granite street