[Hpn] Eyes

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 20:33:33 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C04C1E.A8DA9100

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death

I shall fear no evil...

Evil adj. 1.  morally wrong or bad; immoral; wicked.  2.  harmful, =
injurious: evil laws.  3.  characterized or accompanied by misfortune or =
suffering; unfortunate; disastrous.  6.  something evil; evil quality, =
intention, or conduct: to choose the lessor of two evils.  7.  the force =
in nature that governs and gives rise to wickedness and sin.  10.  =
anything causing injury or harm.  11.  a disease, as kings evil.

Moral adj.  4.  based on fundamental principles of right conduct rather =
than law, custom, etc.  7.  of, pertaining to, or acting on the mind, =
feelings, will, or character.  9.  the moral teaching of a practical =
lesson contained in a fable, tale, experience, etc.

Who or what are you trying to destroy. (Check your success level or back =
down and move on level towards human or issue)   or what is trying to =
destroy you and your harmonious living environment (and why).  What =
makes you fear (protest/complain).

I am witnessing peoples eyes, minds, and reactions.  Some say been =
there, done that, and know where you are coming from, some say "don't =
approve".  "Wrong way".

I know the stage I've set, and access provided.  What I see now, is =
thought divided.

It's ok, I takes my chances, in hopes someday, life romances.

Peace & True Love on Earth,

Lucinda

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C04C1E.A8DA9100

Though I walk through the valley of = the shadow=20 of death

I shall fear no evil...

Evil adj. 1.  morally = wrong or=20 bad; immoral; wicked.  2.  harmful, injurious: evil=20 laws.  3.  characterized or = accompanied by misfortune = or=20 suffering; unfortunate; disastrous.  6.  something evil; evil quality, intention, or=20 conduct: to choose the lessor of two evils.  7.  the = force in=20 nature that governs and gives rise to wickedness and sin.  = 10.  anything causing injury or harm.  11.  = a disease,=20 as kings evil.

Moral adj.  4.  = based on=20 fundamental principles of right conduct rather than law, custom, = etc. =20 7.  of, pertaining to, or acting on the mind, feelings, will, or=20 character.  9.  the moral teaching of a practical lesson = contained in=20 a fable, tale, experience, etc.

Who or what are you = trying to=20 destroy. (Check your success level or back down and move on level = towards human=20 or issue)   or what is trying to destroy you and your = harmonious=20 living environment (and why).  What makes you fear=20 (protest/complain).

I am witnessing peoples eyes, minds, and = reactions.  Some=20 say been there, done that, and know where you are coming from, some say=20 "don't approve".  "Wrong way".

I know the stage I've set, and access = provided.  What I=20 see now, is thought divided.

It's ok, I takes my chances, in hopes someday, life=20 romances.

Peace & True Love on Earth,

Lucinda

------=_NextPart_000_0045_01C04C1E.A8DA9100--