[Hpn] Homeless man kidnapped. Acid poured on his genitals. NC USA fw

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 16:03:24 -0500

tom it doesn't say here but were the two attackers also homeless ? else why did
they stay
in the wooded area ?
if we are to believe this story a hate crime was committed, no?