[Hpn] ALERT: Prague SQUAT faces EVICTION - DEMO at Czech embassy London Sat 2PM fw 2PM fw

Tom Boland wgcp@earthlink.net
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:52:22 -0800 (PST)

circulate please

FWD  Fri, 10 Nov 2000 00:22:50 +0100
CC REPLIES TO SENDER: jon <jon@active.free-online.co.uk>

DEMO NO SAT 11TH NOV [London]

The Ladronka Squat in Prague for many years the centre for
punk/squat/radical cultural events has been attacked by the pigs !
There are people on the roof and others barricaded inside. The police
are in effect laying siege to this unique building. Wether this
action is part of the Czech authorities thirst for revenge after S26
or just because the area of the squat is being "improved" is unclear.
What is clear is the need to send messages of support and get down to
the Czech embassy at 2pm on Sat and let them know what you/we
think of them!

Czech Embassy 95 Gt.Portland ST W1  Sat 2pm bring banners, biscuits
and umbrellas!

You've probably had enough but if you want more then email us with a
request to be put on our "interesting email" list, or our "gigs in
London" list or our "Active mailorder catalogue" list! You'll then be
updated periodically with more of this junk..yipee!

Jon. Postal address (bribes & gifts) to;
Active Distribution, BM ACTIVE, WC1N 3XX, London, England.
Tel/Fax 020 8 533 4200

END FORWARD