[Hpn] New Writers Forum

Sean Smith dok_kwackers@yahoo.com
Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:14:57 -0800 (PST)

Hay Folks
I Know I don't speak out that much in this forum but I
do apreciet the information that comes across here.
I just taking a minute to let folks know that I've
started a poets club for homeless and formally
homeless people on Yahoo.
To check it out do a Yahoo club search key words
"Streetside Poets"

Tom thanks for the artical re: the camping band in
Portland it's given us some things to think about up
here in Seattle.

                                           Sincerely
                      Sean Smith Mens Shelter
Organizer