[Hpn] Fwd: Toronto homeless shelters worse than UN refugee camps

Bonnie Briggs s248_1132@hotmail.com
Thu, 09 Nov 2000 19:36:43 +0000 (GMT)

General
Hi gang,
  Here is a history and an update of the work by the Toronto Disaster Relief
Committee. This will give you an idea of where we came from and where we''re
going.
Bonnie