[Hpn] Re: dream on

Tue, 07 Nov 2000 21:31:59 -0700

and so, all our allies can see how shallow and muddied are the perspectives
of our most kind benefactors at the NATIONAL COALITION FOR "THE HOMELESS."

they can all eat shit and die. they disgust me, like the Vichey French
government under the Nazi occupation... guess that might be why they're
offering their Executive Director position to some bureaucrat scumfuck who
hasn't quite finished wiping Andy Cuomo's cum from his chin.

which is all shorthand for saying we are all FUCKED if we don't start
shutting these pretenders down -- completely. we can develop funding streams
independent of these lily-white fucks in their ivory towers who are marked
by such a patent lack of ability and imagination, but so blessed with the
gift of persuading the simple-minded to join the ranks of the AmeriKKKan
sheeple.

and I'm very ashamed that I ever portrayed the National Coalition for "THE
HOMELESS" in any kind of positive light. I admit I was decieved. They're
just PIMPING off our backs like all the rest of the cocksucking parasites.

sincerely (and expect no peace),

chance martin

PS the exact words were "COCKSUCKING PARASITES." I hope you all have a
chance to beg for forgiveness before you drown in your own stinking blood.

on 11/7/00 8:13 PM, National Coalition for the Homeless at nch@ari.net

http://www.moveon.org/subscrip/i.html?id=81-94775-UyO%2F4RaI49M%2B215uloWYq>

fortunately, our dreams can accommodate your nightmares, agent Starling.

so, just exactly what have you accomplished by fanning the flames of the
status quo? there was never any real question which pimp would make his will
law. thanks for your doubt for our future. I doubt it was ever "ours" after
all.

have a nice fucking life you sell-out fucks. I divorce you. You are unknown
to me.

chance martin
inhabitant of a better place than bottom suckers like you will ever know

--
Ain't the worlds best writer, ain't the world's best speller, but when
I believe in something, I'm the world's loudest yeller.   Woody Guthrie

STREET SHEET
468 Turk St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
415 / 346.3740 - voice