[Hpn] Hi Joseph!

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 21:26:22 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C04901.60850860

Believe it or not, this is the first chance I've had to write all day.  =
It has been really busy.
I shut down my shop today, helped move furniture, helped install the =
lower radiator hose, which we did pretty much in the dark and while =
raining on and off.  (It was a pain, hard to navigate hands, arms in =
such tight squeeze.. finally, my electric screwdriver saved the day.  It =
was tricky).
Doing needed laundry and cooked/cooking dinner.  I have been interrupted =
from this email three times.  (Laundry, cooking, two phone calls, etc).
It has been cool though.  I feel I got a lot accomplished today.
Patti said I could continue to use the shop, like coming in on my days =
off, etc., but I realize I handed her back the key today, so I don't =
know how that will work out.
I did most of this work in low heels, because that is the way I dress on =
Macro Society days.  I had no idea what all I'd be doing in the course =
of the day.  My toes were getting sore, so finally, after the car was =
fixed and I'd gone to grocery, I kicked off my shoes to give my sore =
toes a break.  Only thing, when the phone rang Nick and I raced to get =
it and he about killed my big toe slamming on it with his shoed foot.  =
If that wasn't bad enough, I turned around and stubbed my little toe on =
the other foot when returning to my phone call from checking on the =
cooking.
It doesn't hurt so much now, thank goodness.
Don't worry about the card, I will live.  I just wanted to be honest =
with you about what I did with it, and how I view that kinda stuff.  It =
was a cartoon character card, a paper one, that you sent via US mail.  =
It had a bunch of people on the cover having a fantastic orgy and =
engaged in all kinds of sexual acts.
It just happens to be something I'm as sensitive about as I am guns.  I =
care for neither.
You've got to remember that I am celibate and that it is my choice to be =
celibate.  If my body ruled me, which it does not, I could and would be =
doing something different.  I don't think about it all the time, and I =
don't need to see pictures of people impersonally engaging in it.  I =
certainly don't want images like that around the house.
At the onset of our relationship, you told me to be frank with you and I =
told you I surely would.
That is my story and I'm sticking to it.
I hope you have a good night, Joseph, and you sleep warm and cuddly.  I =
am going to try and have a good nights rest myself.  I work tomorrow.
I hope Ralph gets 5% and I hope Gore wins the presidency.
Love & hugs,
Cindy

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C04901.60850860

Believe it or not, this is the first = chance I've=20 had to write all day.  It has been really busy.
I shut down my shop today, helped = move=20 furniture, helped install the lower radiator hose, which we did pretty = much in=20 the dark and while raining on and off.  (It was a pain, hard to = navigate=20 hands, arms in such tight squeeze.. finally, my electric screwdriver = saved the=20 day.  It was tricky).
Doing needed laundry and = cooked/cooking=20 dinner.  I have been interrupted from this email three times.  = (Laundry, cooking, two phone calls, etc).
It has been cool though.  I = feel I got a=20 lot accomplished today.
Patti said I could continue to use = the shop,=20 like coming in on my days off, etc., but I realize I handed her back the = key=20 today, so I don't know how that will work out.
I did most of this work in low = heels, because=20 that is the way I dress on Macro Society days.  I had no idea what = all I'd=20 be doing in the course of the day.  My toes were getting sore, so = finally,=20 after the car was fixed and I'd gone to grocery, I kicked off my shoes = to give=20 my sore toes a break.  Only thing, when the phone rang Nick and I = raced to=20 get it and he about killed my big toe slamming on it with his shoed = foot. =20 If that wasn't bad enough, I turned around and stubbed my little toe on = the=20 other foot when returning to my phone call from checking on the=20 cooking.
It doesn't hurt so much now, thank=20 goodness.
Don't worry about the card, I will = live.  I=20 just wanted to be honest with you about what I did with it, and how I = view that=20 kinda stuff.  It was a cartoon character card, a paper one, that = you sent=20 via US mail.  It had a bunch of people on the cover having a = fantastic orgy=20 and engaged in all kinds of sexual acts.
It just happens to be something I'm = as sensitive=20 about as I am guns.  I care for neither.
You've got to remember that I am = celibate and=20 that it is my choice to be celibate.  If my body ruled me, which it = does=20 not, I could and would be doing something different.  I don't think = about=20 it all the time, and I don't need to see pictures of people impersonally = engaging in it.  I certainly don't want images like that around the = house.
At the onset of our relationship, = you told me to=20 be frank with you and I told you I surely would.
That is my = story and I'm=20 sticking to it.
I hope you have a good night, Joseph, and you sleep = warm and=20 cuddly.  I am going to try and have a good nights rest = myself.  I work=20 tomorrow.
I hope Ralph gets 5% and I hope Gore wins the=20 presidency.
Love & hugs,
Cindy

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C04901.60850860--