[Hpn] Re: Nader Conumdrum and Anita

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:52:34 -0800 (PST)

Who know what Nader might decide to do over the next
72 hours as he has the power to swing the vote should
he show cause to give them to Gore and the committie
agree. All that he is after now is the viability of a
third party. Once that that is achieved he might offer
all of his votes to Gore to win the electoral collage
vote next month. That is a phone call away. I realize
that it apears crazy but stranger deals have been made
by Bush.