[Hpn] ch@nce weighs in...

Mon, 06 Nov 2000 22:06:19 -0700

no matter who you vote for, the government always wins.

I'm not afraid to cast a vote for the future. and a(nother) Bush presidency
will only serve to make us more organized.

if we seek only to create revolution in our own lifetimes, we mostly turn up
empty-handed. I only want a world  left for my grandkids.

vote early and often.

peace,

chance

--
Ain't the worlds best writer, ain't the world's best speller, but when
I believe in something, I'm the world's loudest yeller.   Woody Guthrie

STREET SHEET
468 Turk St.
San Francisco, CA 94102
415 / 346.3740 - voice