[Hpn] A child shall set us free

homey homey@ids.net
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 23:14:20 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_6AjF8iEG2UdZsmX2+Hy0VA)

It's a hard road to travel when one talks of children.  I use to believe =
that those who could not afford children should not have them.  Often =
somone says a child shall set us free or perhaps show us the way to what =
really counts in life.  I walked with children who had nothing, seeing =
life through their eyes.  The innocence and trusting eyes of a child, =
willing to accept what is given freely and giving freely of themselves =
with out bigotry or hate.  It's something we all strive for but a child =
naturally adopts.  A child will grow and touch the lives of many people =
and as such should have that opportunity.

   =20

--Boundary_(ID_6AjF8iEG2UdZsmX2+Hy0VA)

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>It's a hard road to travel when one talks of =
children.&nbsp; I=20
use to believe that those who could not afford children should not have=20
them.&nbsp; Often somone says a child shall set us free or perhaps show =
us the=20
way to what really counts in life.&nbsp;&nbsp;I walked with children who =
had=20
nothing, seeing life through their eyes.&nbsp; The innocence and =
trusting eyes=20
of a child, willing to accept what is given freely and giving freely of=20
themselves with out bigotry or hate.&nbsp; It's something we all strive =
for but=20
a child naturally adopts.&nbsp; A child will grow and touch the lives of =
many=20
people and as such&nbsp;should have that opportunity.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_6AjF8iEG2UdZsmX2+Hy0VA)--