[Hpn] Re: Nader Conumdrum and Anita

Joseph Reynolds reynolds@webmail.pe.net
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 17:41:55 0

Ms. Freeman,
   I will disagree with you only in  that I intend to vote for Mr. Nader. I agree he has made what I to consider grievous errors. I however feel the others have made worse. ( I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time)
   The important thing is that you are voting as your conscience tells you. Voting the way you see as right is never a wasted vote. This is something above mere win or lose. I don't think whichever jamoke we vote for should divide us in any real manner. There are too many who want us divided - fighting amongst ourselves over nothing.
   You've told your view and we must all respect that. we must show you the respect others deny us or we help them win. Doesn't mean we have to agree(Goddess, that would be so boring!)
   Vote the way you choose ,isn't that what we were raised to do supposedly? I'll vote as I believe I must but I do appreciate your words. We must never let the cult of personality win out. No matter who wins we gave to be on their case to make sure they don't "forget" us!
   Good luck Ms. Freeman and my best wishes too!
                Jos (website temporarily down during update cause I screwed up!)