[Hpn] Susan Stefan's New Book "Unequal Rights" Out & Available

Morgan W. Brown morganbrown@hotmail.com
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 14:34:35 EST

Hello HPN FT's,

As some of you may already know, Susan Stefan's new book "Unequal Rights:
Discrimination Against People With Mental Disabilities and the Americans
with Disabilities Act" is now out and available. For more information, go
to:

APA Books: "Unequal Rights":

http://www.apa.org/books/431637A.html

On Saturday I got my copy of the book which I had ordered in advance through
Bear Pond Books-an independent book store-in Montpelier.

I highly recommend that you find a copy of "Unequal Rights" to read whether
you consider either buying a copy outright or borrowing a copy at a library
or resource center near you when and if they have it available.

Morgan <morganbrown@hotmail.com>
Morgan W. Brown
Montpelier Vermont USA

PS  If you have not been there either before or recently,
make sure to visit Sundog Stories: http://www.sundogstories.net