[Hpn] More Dads With Kids at Homeless Shelters

Sandy Andrews sandra@asu.edu
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 10:47:37 -0700 (MST)

Hi Harmony,

Thanks so much for taking the time to edit down the web page. This much
text is fine. This time, copying and pasting the text of the page (just
1,518 words) would probably have been fine as well. It is the graphics
that "weigh" so much. Even the decorations on the side of the page..

sandy

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Harmony Foster Kieding wrote:

> Ok, I don't quite know how to do this, so please pardon any bungles.
Sandy had > mentioned not wanting any large webpages forwarded, so I am
just putting in > a small portion of the article, and including the URL to
it. (Harmony) > ****************** > > More Dads With Kids at Homeless
Shelters >
additions to the homeless > population.  > >

(article truncated by me;
rest can be found on this URL:)  Religious News Service: Features 2000
Archive
http://www.religionnews.com/arc00/f_0529.html
Harmony
Harmony's HomePage