[Hpn] Whispered Media documents Da Mayor's BS

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 00:59:47 -0500

we gotta stop eatin our own. he didn't change his core, he changed how he gets it
done. we look at our small pics and he's lookin panorama. the boy you were pushin
last year woulda stiffed us too. it's the position of the player
. until   we   pay them to be there the boss speaks just a little louder. like the
waitress givin free coffee when
the boss is in the back room. isn't that what poverty pimps live on ?