[Hpn] Parents Have the Right to Choose (education)

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 00:51:29 -0500

--Boundary_(ID_JRTSiHxUYyCjN5dV24h6ng)

parents have the right to have children they can afford.
the stupidity to have children they can't afford.
  the temerity to ask me to help with them when they can't afford the
extras. it is a biologic function to
propagate the species, with so many people it is a crime against nature
to have more than you can
afford. eat the rich. zero population growth.