[Hpn] [Fwd: Re: [Hpn] Whispered Media documents Da Mayor's BS]

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 18:34:00 -0500

sorry chance wrong button

what a man. give willie three cheers for takin on these dispicable, purloiners
of trust, who
claim to be on my side. truth will out and  willie tells it. i voted for him
twenty years ago
just for that reason. play it all, don't cut a word, or they'll be propaganda
with no truth.
scam