[Hpn] !Welcome (Was: Development Displacing Artists From Boston To San Francisco - IMC fw)

Tom Boland wgcp@earthlink.net
Sun, 05 Nov 2000 11:49:41 -0800 (PST)

George, I wrote an unintentionally confusing "Subject line" for the post to
which you replied, which I titled "Development Displacing Artists From
Boston To San Francisco - IMC fw."

What I _meant_ is that developers are displacing artists in both Boston and
SF, and many points between (that is, across the nation).  The
copyright-free article, which I Forwarded from IndyMedia Center, addresses
artists' anti-displacement campaigns in Boston and SF.

I figure you probably know what I meant and are just "cracking a joke in
good fun" on my verbal ambiguity.  If so, that's fine.

I sit corrected, ready to reduce my bloopers and get jibes when I write mush.

If we can't laugh at ourselves, as well as our overlords, it's not _our_
revolution yet.

Seeking peaceful means to homeless peoples' aims. -- Tom

PS: Has SF Street Sheet editor Chance Martin been on your SFLR show yet?