[Hpn] Imagination

Lucinda Houston lucy@efn.org
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 17:58:41 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C04688.DDE8EC20

..which Lucinda Houston still has and uses.

Just thinking about the petition about the islamic women which is a =
hoax, after all.

I guess it likely was a vicious, unresponsible person who managed to =
write that..

If it was me, and I lived there, and observed, well.. I might take my =
chances, hoping someone would get the idea and come through.

For all you or I know, it was made by a woman who simply couldn't =
shoulder all the responsiblity, without risk greater than she could =
bear.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C04688.DDE8EC20

..which Lucinda Houston still has = and=20 uses.

Just thinking about the petition = about the=20 islamic women which is a hoax, after all.

I guess it likely was a vicious, = unresponsible=20 person who managed to write that..

If it was me, and I lived there, and = observed,=20 well.. I might take my chances, hoping someone would get the idea and = come=20 through.

For all you or I know, it was made = by a woman=20 who simply couldn't shoulder all the responsiblity, without risk greater = than=20 she could bear.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C04688.DDE8EC20--