[Hpn] !Welcome (Was: [Hpn] Development Displacing Artists From Boston To SanFrancisco - IMC fw)Francisco - IMC fw)

George J.P. Perry geoperry@iww.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2000 16:56:52 -0800 (PST)

In the context of "development" displacing artists to Frisco, there's
"development" here, too, driving folks from pillar to post... to mix a
metaphor.

For mine own circumstance, I generally sleep outside the city... either
Daly God-Forsaken City, (?Where the Hell Is) Pacifica, or friends' homes
in the Mysterious East (Bay).

I got no development going.  I was a full-time unemployed activist, until
recently when the folks at Oakland Cannabis Buyers' Co-operative took me
in to do MIS...

... the part-time hours leave room for, ummm... civics.

- George Perry:  "Juggler Vain's House of Dung", Frisco Liberation Radio