[Hpn] !Welcome (Was: [Hpn] Development Displacing Artists From Boston To SanFrancisco - IMC fw)Francisco - IMC fw)

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Thu, 02 Nov 2000 23:10:11 -0500

yes,
   i spent some time with the left coast warehouse squatters. porn storage
in bezerkely.
storefronts in oakland, abandoned houses in merced. hell i hate to pay
rent. what's yer
devo ? it's primarily a solo/single partner deal that allows me to do my
life's art. no demands
on anyone, just th initiative to make where i am home.. what's yer offer ?