[Hpn] Journalist's request for information

Jonathan Evans agakahn@hotmail.com
Tue, 30 May 2000 00:35:41 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Sir or Madame,

I am writing a story about Mexico City's street children, and was wondering
if you might be able to help me.

I am looking for someone in Mexico City who works with homeless children and
who also speaks English. I feel these kids' stories are very important and
am committed to writing the story, but my Spanish skills are not sufficient
to do it justice without finding sources who I can communicate with in
English.

Also, I would appreciate it if you would pass along any other resources or
information you are aware of that might benefit me as I research the issues
surrounding these unfortunate youngsters' plight.

Any help you may be able to provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you
in advance for your assistance and I look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Evans
Mexico City