[Hpn] shelter standards

unclescam unclescam@buskers.org
Mon, 29 May 2000 13:32:44 -0400

--Boundary_(ID_kmN9MOk5x8wPgEJbGWzULA)

a question of terminology
  am i a consumer if i don't pay. can beggers really be choosers ? if
it's my house do i make the rules or do my guests run the show.? are you
asking for rights already in the constitution and enforcment is the real
question.? should we boycott the shelters to set the stage for real
housing ?
  i know there's a desire for real change in the way we do shelter, but
rights without responsibility are bogus. i have the right of shelter but
if i piss on it, is it right.?