[Hpn] HPN is alive! (was:Re: [Hpn] what is going on?)

Sandy Andrews sandra@asu.edu
Sun, 28 May 2000 09:39:05 -0700 (MST)

Hey Curtiss or whoever...

HPN is alive! Why would you think that HPN is no longer a list? As
co-listworker (this list does not have listowners) I can tell you that the
list is just fine.

Let me know if you are having trouble posting or receiving mail, please,
and I will check.

Sandy Andrews