[Hpn] [nhhomeless] More young adults homeless

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Wed, 24 May 2000 00:13:37 -0400

GENERAL  HERE IS A POEM WHICH IS RELEVANT TO OUR TIMES!!!
A Bro.
Bill

The usual goes for this piece. I maintain all copyrights.
Keep the Faith!
Jaye

 CHERISH THE CHILDREN

 Cherish the children, they are the key to the future
shower them with time and talent, so they can be secure

 Security will lead them, where they need to go
to build a strong vehicle, to travel down life's road

 Teach them to look at life, from many points of view
then peel all the layers back, they'll expand their thinking too

 The ability to reason, will help them figure things out
when they're confronted with confusion, with the essence of doubt

There's beauty and good, in every single child
if they're allowed to flourish, in this world of ours

 We should all be accountable, to make sure they have some priority
so the keys to the lock, work to open reality
copyright 3/00 J. Michigaus