[Hpn] Fw: The Continuum of Care Application and the Homeless NOFA package have been updated have been updated

SuperNOFA 2000 icanamerica@email.msn.com
Mon, 22 May 2000 14:36:23 -0500

The client package for the Continuum of Care Homeless Application and the
Homeless NOFA advisory package has been updated again for the final week of the
HUD FY 2000 Homeless Funding cycle.

You may view these files on our * icanamerica.intranets.com  * private web site
or we will be happy to send you a copy via email delivery to you desk today.
For an email copy, simply hit "REPLY" to this message, insert your name,
organization, address and telehone number - that is all you have to do.

If you would like to join the private web site, go to icanamerica.intranets.com
and use 8006785774 as your "regristration number" and you will have free access
to other grant and technical information especially for non profit and community
based organizations.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss your CoC Plans or specific
Project Proposals, do not hesitate to call us.

These documents may be copied or passed along to anyone you feel would benefit
from another technical perspective on the FY 2000 funding process for
Homelessness and Housing.

Sonny
H. C. Covington, Executive Director
I CAN! America,  LLC