[Hpn] Leslie: Austin's Most Famous Homeless Person FWD

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:27:22 -0700 (PDT)

Your looking too far the fact ios that Leslie got
eight percent of the vote! Yes our good looking leslie
with the legs that are better built than any others in
town and compete too strongly with the new skyline of
austin with all the high tec. skyscrapers, causing
watson to cut deals with the homeless, poor, amd
disabled better than many of our service providers
can.  Remember Watson the incumbant was loosing the
early vote till he started the expensive media
campaign.  Leslie spent nearly nothing for his
campaign he worked the streets and he is a tid bit of
a dresser, and idealist from where?? He still took
more votes than the other two canadates combined. With
a large turnout inspite of the celebration of
Independance Day for Mexico. Nationaly the adverage
turnout is 10% or lower.