[Hpn] Public Sleeping Ban UNCONSTITUTIONAL - Judge rules in Austin, TX fwd

john macpherson nyceguy50@yahoo.com
Fri, 19 May 2000 11:08:16 -0700 (PDT)

Mayor Watson told the press that the city doesn't wish
to violate a persons constitutional rights, yesterday.
 The camping ordinance is up for discussion as soon as
the next council meeting.
 We are discussing the possibility of going for
punitive damages and other options.
My-ooh my how small did the council members look as
there faces turned red as they tried to hide within
there seats; as they were being blasted for there
wrongfull acts as we advise them every month that the
homeless are not the criminals, and they were for
failing to uphold our constatutional right to life!

http://www.austin360.com/news/1metro/2000/05/17camping.html