[Hpn] Fw: Announcement of your plans to run for NH Governor

Bill Tinker wtinker@fcgnetworks.net
Thu, 18 May 2000 10:45:16 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Tinker
To: Gordon MacDonald
Cc: Bill Tinker

Dear Senator Humphrey,
 If you would be interested enough to subscribe to NHHomeless here is a
means to do so this way you can get a feel for what needs fixing...From the
man and woman in the street and working poor,as my group are advocates and
activists for human rights! Click here >
http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/nhhomeless
Senator Humphrey I used to work for Tom -Ray Office supply back in 1976 when
you became Senator your offices were In  Shopping plaza off Storrs Street in
Concord.You always were accessible for persons back then and if you have not
become to much of a politician,as Jeanne "Shine It On" Shaheen has become
apathetic in human rights issues ,her agenda is not New Hampshires any
more..I am not sure what she cares about any more after she signed the
Homosexual adoption bill!But refuses to acknowledge same sex civil marriages
like Vermonts she is a one way street her way or no way!LOL...
She is listed on NHHomeless as a e-mail subscriber jshaheen@shaheen.org  you
can check it out by visiting our egroups if you like..This would give you a
sounding discussion board where we the voters could be in touch with you
also ..This might be a good PR move?You could say you have linked up with
advocates such as........................
NHHomeless@egroups.com  or   hpc_2003@yahoo.com as we are all on the same
e-mail discussion groups...See what I am saying ?
I for one am a independant voter I voted for Shaheen twice,but I feel used
and abused she has not done any thing towards ending the dilemma of
homelessness people die in the streets all the time ,its nicer weather now
but the homeless situation is 24 7,not only at Christmas time!
You want to make some points and garner some voting backing ?
Attend our next meeting at NH Hospital Main Building first floor Ending
Homelessness Now Coalition it is the first Friday in each month ..In June it
is June 2,at 9:30 am I think you will be mildly surprised you may know some
of us!
Thanks for listening ...
Sincerely yours
Bill Tinker